Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day Mommy & Me class a success!

Yesterday, I held my first Mommy and Me class.  We had so much fun making some cute Valentine's day cards and treats to give to family, friends and teachers!  We made 5 projects; a heart shaped box that holds four 3x3 cards, a chocolate treat holder using the petal die card, a heart treat cup card filled with yummy cinnamon hearts and, my favorite, a gum wrapper.  The girls LOVED the projects! And more importantly, they were so proud of what they made...on their own!

Here are some pictures:







I used the Sending Love Designer Specialty paper from the Occasions mini.  You can't really see on the pictures but this paper is so sparkly.  And with Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla colors, how can you not LOVE this paper!?!

If you have any questions about these projects, just ask :-)

I am planning an Easter Mommy & Me class for the weekend of March 27 - 28th.  What kind of projects would YOU like to see? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment