Sunday, October 24, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
When it comes to cute holiday treats for occasions including Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays and Valentine's day, a great go-to stamp set is Got Treats (W119144/C120627). This cute set is perfect for any little treat you'd like to share for the holidays. Here it has been paired with the Fancy Favor Box Die for the Big Shot to create a fun treat holder.
Step by Step Directions
Cut paper as follows:
- Old Olive piece for Fancy Favor box – 6 x 12
- Whisper White scrap for stamped image
- Rich Razzleberry scrap for punched mat for image
- Basic Black scraps for three punched bats
- Run Old Olive piece through the Big Shot using the Fancy Favor Die and then assemble according to instructions using Sticky Strip.
- Take markers and color pumpkin image using Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write markers. Huff to re-wet image and then stamp on Whisper White. Punch out with Decorative Label punch.Add googly eyes to pumpkin using Mini Glue Dots.
- Punch out another Decorative Label out of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Cut in half and trim to layer behind stamped image. Attach mat to stamped image with SNAIL. Attach to box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch three bats from Basic Black cardstock. Attach one to front with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Attach one bat to each side using SNAIL.
- Using Sticky Strip attach ribbon handle to inside of box.
- Set brad through bat on the side and handle, and butterfly on the back. Repeat on the other side.
- Stamps: Got Treats (W119114/C120627)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry Stampin Write Marker (120970), Old Olive Stampin Write Marker (100079),Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Marker (105115)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (119334), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Basic Black (121045)
- Accessories: Brights Brads (119740), Basic Black Striped Grosgrain (115615), Sticky Strip (104294), Mini Glue Dots (103683), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System(113439), Fancy Favor Box (115965), Bitty Bat Punch (119279), Decorative Label Punch (120907)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
This week's technique, Versamark Resist, lets you create a lot of different looks with a few basic supplies.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Autumn Splendor (116503), Thank You Kindly (111700)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), More Mustard (103162), Early Espresso (119670), Cajun Craze (119671), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Crumb Cake (120953), More Mustard (100946), Early Espresso (119686), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Glossy Cardstock (102599)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Sponges (101610)
- Early Espresso
- Crumb Cake
- Glossy Cardstock
- Image for stamping 3x3
- Cherry Cobbler
- More Mustard
- Stamp image as desired with Versamark on Glossy Cardstock.
- Sponge classic ink over top as desired. The stamped images will resist the ink. Layer multiple colors for a rich effect.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- Gently tear Crumb Cake piece and attach to card base with SNAIL. Stamp greeting in Early Espresso as shown.
- Affix stamped panel to Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard pieces with SNAIL. Attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Emboss Resist, enables you to get a wide variety of looks with some basic heat embossing, sponges and classic ink.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude (W120835/C121148)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Pumpkin Pie (105216), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Rich Razzleberry (115316)
- Accessories: Antique Brads (117273), Rich Razzleberry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (119259), Stampin Sponges (101610), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806), Gold Embossing Powder (109129), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (116824), Heat Tool(100005), Paper Snips (103579), Paper Piercer (161631)
- Other: Spray Bottle, Rubbing Alcohol
- Rich Razzleberry
- Card Base: 4.25 x 4.25
- Embossed Piece: 2.75 x 4.25
- Very Vanilla
- Piece for embossing
- Emboss medallion image from Day of Gratitude with Gold Embossing Powder on Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Sponge Rich Razzleberry classic around the edge, and Pumpkin Pie in the centre of the image.
- Take a Kleenex to wipe any extra ink off embossed detail.
- Place rubbing alcohol in a small spray bottle.
- Add 5-6 drops of Shimmer Paint and shake well.
- Spray embossed panel with shimmer paint mixture.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- On bottom right corner stamp greeting as shown in Rich Razzleberry.
- Run 2.75 x 4.25 Rich Razzleberry panel through Big Shot with Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder. Spray with shimmer paint mixture and set aside to dry.
- Cut out emboss resist medallion with paper snips and set antique brad in the middle.
- Attach embossed piece to the card base with SNAIL.
- Affix Rich Razzleberry ribbon along the seam under the embossed piece with SNAIL, cut off edges so they are square with the edge.
- Attach medallion with Stampin' Dimensionals as shown.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
There are only 9 days left to take advantage of the great Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote offer when you join Stampin’ Up! to take advantage of the amazing benefits and discounts exclusive to Demos. You can customize either starter kit and save up to 40% in product for only $215.00, no tax or shipping! Watch these videos to learn some great techniques to use with your new product.
Have any questions about the techniques, the starter kit or how to become a demonstrator? Email me and I will gladly answer all of your questions : )
Friday, October 8, 2010
As you know, the Clearance Rack has been operational for over a year now, and demonstrators and customers alike are finding it a great place to discover discontinued Stampin’ Up! merchandise for fantastic prices. Now, from October 5-18, we’re adding over two hundred more discontinued items–some at up to 80 percent off–to help us make room in the Distribution Center for new products!
Things to know about the Clearance Rack Blitz:
■Orders for Clearance Rack items can be placed through the Online Store.
■Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin’ Rewards.
■While the Blitz lasts from October 5-18, some items, depending on availability, may be made available in the Clearance Rack in the future.
■All discontinued items are available only while supplies last.
■All sales of discontinued items are final.
Come see all the new items in the Clearance Rack . These are all discontinued items and are only available in the Online Store! To SHOP in my online store now, click HERE!
It's always a good time to work on holiday-themed scrapbook pages! Whether you want to catch up on past years, or get a jump on this Christmas, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper provides a great starting point for pages with a classic, vintage feel. Some simple crochet trim accents and basic pearls complete the page.
Step by Step Directions
- Cut paper as follows:
- Strip of "holly" designer series paper to 1 x 12
- Strip of artichoke patterned piece to 2.5 x 12
- Two Crumb Cake photo mats to 6.5 x 4.5
- Always Artichoke for tag 4.5 x 2.5
- Adhere holly strip of paper about 0.5 inches from top to 12x12 Cherry Cobbler base with SNAIL.
- Adhere artichoke strip of paper about 1 inch from bottom of page; attach crochet trim with SNAIL along the bottom seam; add three pearls on right hand side on top of trim.
- Add two Crumb Cake mats using SNAIL as shown in top half of page
- To create tag, trim the two corners, add hole near top using Crop-A-Dile and run crochet trim through and knot it. Add to layout with SNAIL.
- Stamp "Dec 25" in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and punch out with Decorative Label Punch. Add to layout with Stampin' Dimensionals. Top off pearl at bottom of label.
- Stamps: Tags til Christmas (W120847/C121169)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic (119669)
- Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953), Always Artichoke (105119), Cherry Cobbler (119943)
- Accessories: Chantilly Crochet Trim (118480), Basic Pearls (119247) SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Decorative Label punch (120907), Crop-a-Dile (108362)