When it comes to cute holiday treats for occasions including Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays and Valentine's day, a great go-to stamp set is Got Treats (W119144/C120627). This cute set is perfect for any little treat you'd like to share for the holidays. Here it has been paired with the Fancy Favor Box Die for the Big Shot to create a fun treat holder.
Step by Step Directions
Cut paper as follows:
- Old Olive piece for Fancy Favor box – 6 x 12
- Whisper White scrap for stamped image
- Rich Razzleberry scrap for punched mat for image
- Basic Black scraps for three punched bats
- Run Old Olive piece through the Big Shot using the Fancy Favor Die and then assemble according to instructions using Sticky Strip.
- Take markers and color pumpkin image using Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write markers. Huff to re-wet image and then stamp on Whisper White. Punch out with Decorative Label punch.Add googly eyes to pumpkin using Mini Glue Dots.
- Punch out another Decorative Label out of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Cut in half and trim to layer behind stamped image. Attach mat to stamped image with SNAIL. Attach to box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch three bats from Basic Black cardstock. Attach one to front with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Attach one bat to each side using SNAIL.
- Using Sticky Strip attach ribbon handle to inside of box.
- Set brad through bat on the side and handle, and butterfly on the back. Repeat on the other side.
- Stamps: Got Treats (W119114/C120627)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry Stampin Write Marker (120970), Old Olive Stampin Write Marker (100079),Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Marker (105115)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (119334), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Basic Black (121045)
- Accessories: Brights Brads (119740), Basic Black Striped Grosgrain (115615), Sticky Strip (104294), Mini Glue Dots (103683), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System(113439), Fancy Favor Box (115965), Bitty Bat Punch (119279), Decorative Label Punch (120907)