It's always a good time to work on holiday-themed scrapbook pages! Whether you want to catch up on past years, or get a jump on this Christmas, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper provides a great starting point for pages with a classic, vintage feel. Some simple crochet trim accents and basic pearls complete the page.
Step by Step Directions
- Cut paper as follows:
- Strip of "holly" designer series paper to 1 x 12
- Strip of artichoke patterned piece to 2.5 x 12
- Two Crumb Cake photo mats to 6.5 x 4.5
- Always Artichoke for tag 4.5 x 2.5
- Adhere holly strip of paper about 0.5 inches from top to 12x12 Cherry Cobbler base with SNAIL.
- Adhere artichoke strip of paper about 1 inch from bottom of page; attach crochet trim with SNAIL along the bottom seam; add three pearls on right hand side on top of trim.
- Add two Crumb Cake mats using SNAIL as shown in top half of page
- To create tag, trim the two corners, add hole near top using Crop-A-Dile and run crochet trim through and knot it. Add to layout with SNAIL.
- Stamp "Dec 25" in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and punch out with Decorative Label Punch. Add to layout with Stampin' Dimensionals. Top off pearl at bottom of label.
- Stamps: Tags til Christmas (W120847/C121169)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic (119669)
- Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953), Always Artichoke (105119), Cherry Cobbler (119943)
- Accessories: Chantilly Crochet Trim (118480), Basic Pearls (119247) SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Decorative Label punch (120907), Crop-a-Dile (108362)