Monday, February 15, 2010

So Ready for Spring!

Well I don't know about you but I am so DONE with winter! As much as I love playing hockey on the backyard rink with my oldest son, or playing in the snow and building forts with the 2 boys, I really can't wait to hear the chirping of the birds and smell the fresh Spring air!

With Valentine's Day come and gone, I have already moved on to Spring and Easter projects.  With the beautiful Stampin' Up! designer paper like the New Sweet Pea Designer Paper stack from the Occasions Mini, or the Cottage Wall dsp, how could you not be inspired to create?

Here is a quilted card, using Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, we made at last week's monthly card class:


Supplies
Stamps: With All My Heart
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine, Top Note Bigz die, Beautiful Wings sizzlits die, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, dimensionals, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, adhesive, bone folder, paper cutter

Do you have a long wish list? Want to earn some of those items for free.  Book a workshop or private class with friends!  This is one of the cards that you could be making. 
 Click HERE for information on hosting a stamping party or email me for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment