Friday, February 5, 2010

January Monthly Card Class samples

Hello there! Today I wanted to share the cards that we made at my last monthly card class. I love this class because I get to make 6 fun cards, of all different occasions, with some fantastic gals! They come over to stamp, chat and of course have a few sweets! What would a ladies' night be without sweets, right!?

Here are the cards we made:






The next card class is Thursday, February 11th. You don’t want to miss it! For more details click HERE!



Mommy & Me Valentine’s Class
Just a quick note to let you know that I will be hosting a Mommy & Me Valentine’s Day Class this Sunday, Feb 7th from 1 to 3pm. The kids will get to make a heart shaped box with 4 mini cards, a treat holder, a heart treat cup card and a gum wrapper. Candy included :-)
$15/child. Recommended age 5-10 yrs. old. Email me to RSVP
Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult.

Here’s a sneak peek…




No comments:

Post a Comment