Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stampin’ Girls Convention – WOW swap

Last week I posted that it was a crazy busy week for me. I had a workshop, a stamp club to prepare for and I was working on my items for the WOW swap for the Stampin’ Girls Convention hosted by my upline Josee (it was great fun btw...and another perk of being a demonstrator!).

So what is a WOW swap!?! It’s an exchange of projects with other demonstrators. We had to make either a 3D project, a hostess gift...basically anything but a card, using current SU products that would WOW our fellow demonstrators. I received some REALLY COOL stuff! Today I thought I would post pictures of my WOW item. It was a lot of work but so much fun and totally worth it. I am quite happy with how they turned out and I got a few WOWS! :)

I made this cute box with 3 x 3 cards. It fits 4 cards and envelops but I only had time to make 3 cards. I made 40 of these… so 40 boxes and 120 cards! WOW right?










Here are the cards:


The Little Leaves in Kiwi Kiss & Basic Gray is definitely my favorite!
Here is the whole set:

Supplies list:

Stamps: Great friend, thank you stamp from Mini Note Kit, Sweet Little Sentiments

Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral

Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze ,

Designer Series Paper: Walk in the Park

Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves sizzlits die, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8” circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Eyelet border punch, Ticket punch, ¼” white grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, sticky strip, glue dots, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Don’t forget, to order retiring products, such as the In Colors Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss, shop online or email me today to place your order. They will go fast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment