Friday, June 5, 2009

A Little Rock n' Roll...a little Pizzazz!

Today I am posting a card that I made for a friend’s birthday.


I love the combination of Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red. This makes for a simple card that packs a punch! Don’t you think?

First I inked the larger flower stamp, from the Petal Pizzazz set, in Pink Pirouette and before stamping it on my Whisper white cardstock, I "rocked" and "rolled" the edges in Riding Hood Red. The smaller flower was inked in Pink Pirouette only. I actually stamped a complete 8 ½” x 11 sheet so that I could cut the rest to size and use to make other cards. A sort of “one sheet wonder”!


Supplies
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8” Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Button bouquet, Scallop Edge Punch, Snail adhesive, Bone folder

The stamps from the Petal Pizzazz set are great for the Rock n’ Roll technique because they are all big and bold.


Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red are part of the In Colors that are retiring on June 30th. To shop for retiring colors and products now, click here!

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment