Saturday, June 6, 2009

Earn a FREE stamp set and extra hostess benefits in June!

Good Saturday everyone!
The sun is shining here … it’s going to be a wonderful weekend!


Just a quick post...

Here is a card that I made for one of my hostesses to thank her for hosting a workshop. I used the Itty Bitty Buds stamp set (a level 2 hostess set that you can get for FREE when hosting a qualifying workshop). I love this set because the possibilities are endless.

I used Kiwi Kiss for the stems/leaves and Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red for the flowers. You can’t really see on this picture but I used dimensionals on some of the flowers. Some were stamped on the Whisper White cardstock and others were stamped on a piece of scrap and then cut out with my paper snips…love those scissors!!!

Here is a closer look…

Supplies
Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds (Level 2 Hostess set)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, paper snips, bouquet of buttons, 5/8” striped Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon.



Want to know more about hosting a workshop and earning this set? Click here.
And don't forget, this month there is a great promotion for hostesses! Click here for more details.

I still have some June dates available!
Email me.








No comments:

Post a Comment