Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm back...with a Graduation card!

I know it's been over a week since I last posted but I have some very good reasons! Last week was quite an eventful week for us. It was my 4 year old's last week of school, the baby started crawling, my dear hubby was sick for a few days, I had to prepare for my Stamp Club and the craziness of the last month finally caught up to me in the form of strep throat :(

BUT I am back now...not completely myself, but close! In the midst of all the action, I did manage to work on a few things. I made the teachers some beautiful thank you cards and book marks (which I forgot to take pictures of...I've been doing this a lot lately!) I also made a graduation card for the son of a friend of mine who graduated from grade 6 and is moving on to intermediate school. My son absolutely adores him and thought it would be nice for us to make him a card and buy him a little something to put in it (he' s such a thoughtful 4 year old!).

Here is the card:



This owl was made with punches! Here is the list of punches used;

Scallop Circle Punch (109044)

1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004)

Round tab Punch (108340)

Small Tag Punch (108264)

Word Window Punch (105090)

5 Petal flower Punch (109041)

Boho Blossoms Punch (110711)

To shop for punches or other Stampin' Up! products, click here
I have a lot to share with you in the next couple of days so make sure you come back! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment