Here is a 3 x 3 card made with the Big Flowers set and other retiring products. It was on the cover of the June Stampin' Success magazine that demonstrators get monthly. Here are the supplies and instructions to make this cute card.
Big Flowers (114932; $38.95),
Frames with a Flourish (113496; $41.95)
Classic Stripes background stamp (111568; $20.95)
Confetti White card stock: four at 2" x 2"; one at
3" x 3" (for base of card),
Tangerine Tango textured card stock: 2" x 2"
Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools:
Pacific Point 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon: 8-1/2"
Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
- Stamp Classic Stripes background image in Kiwi Kiss ink on Confetti White notecard.
- Wrap Pacific Point 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon around front of notecard. Bend prong of Styled Vanilla brad around gathered ends of ribbon to hold in place.
- Stamp flourish frame image in Pacific Point ink on Confetti White card stock. Trim around edges of frame. Adhere to Tangerine Tango textured card stock. Adhere to notecard.
- Stamp dotted frame image in Kiwi Kiss ink, and cut out. Cut out inside of frame using hobby blade. Adhere inside Pacific Point frame using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp flower image in Tangerine Tango ink on Confetti White card stock, and cut out. Adhere to notecard using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp flower image in Kiwi Kiss ink on Confetti White card stock, and cut out. Layer on Tangerine Tango flower using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Click here to shop for In Colors and other retiring products to make this card.