One of my favourite things about any new Stampin' Up catalog is seeing what new Big Shot products are available! The Petal Cone Die (121810) in the Occasions Mini is one of the most versatile dies around! Here the cone becomes a heart shaped pouch perfect for little love notes or treats!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Valentine's Defined (W121941/C123057), Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel (117693)
- Ink: Basic Black(101179), Rose Red (101178)
- Paper: Rose Red (102544), Pretty in Pink (100459), Pink Pirouette (111351), Newsprint Designer Series Paper (121878), Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430),Neutrals Designer Series Buttons (119743), Game Spinners (121893), Linen Thread, (104199) Glue Dots (103683), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Petal Cone Die (121810), Full Heart Punch (119883), Spiral Punch (119872), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Jumbo Wheel Handle (103661)
- Other: Pliers
- Cut a Pretty in Pink Petal Cone Die, and then a Rose Red Petal Cone Die.
- Take Rose Red die cut piece and roll over top with wheel and Rose Red Ink
- Attach the two cones together using flaps along the side and sticky strip.
- Attach banner to heart using SNAIL.
- Take 2.5 x 2.5 piece of newsprint paper and add spirals along the left hand side using punch. Scrumple up and smooth out. Attach to heart using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using Full Heart Punch, punch out heart out of Red Glimmer Paper Attach to project using Stampin' Dimensionals. Cut spinner hand in half using pliers and attach to back of heart with Glue Dots. Add button with Linen Thread bow using Glue Dots.
- Stamp definition in Basic Black on Pink Pirouette, punch out with Decorative Label Punch. Attach to project with Stampin' Dimensionals.