One of the most popular sets in the new Occasions Mini is the cute and fun Valentine's Defined (W121941/C123057) set. While this is a great set for Valentine's Day, it is a good set for scrapbooking, anniversary cards and more! This box features the "love you" greeting from the set which fits perfectly in the small oval punch, as well as a new must-have item, Red Glimmer Paper (121790) which is so sparkly and the glitter stays put!!!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Valentine's Defined (W121941/C123057)
- Ink: Real Red Classic (103133)
- Paper: Real Red (102482), Pink Pirouette Cardstock (111351), Love Patterns Designer Series Paper (124156), Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Fancy Favor Box Die (115965), Tasteful Trim Die (120893), Small Oval Punch (119863), Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
- Cut out Fancy Favor Box out of Love Patterns Designer Series Paper using Big Shot. Assemble box using Sticky Strip.
- Cut out handle for box using Tasteful trim die. Add handle to the box on the inside using Sticky Strip.
- Stamp "love you" in Real Red on Whisper White. Punch out with small oval punch.
- Punch large oval out of glimmer paper, add greeting on top with SNAIL.
- Punch scallop oval out of Pink Pirouette and attach other ovals on with SNAIL.
- Add to the box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Check back tomorrow for cards stamped with the Valentine Defined stamp set!