Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two Reasons to Celebrate!

Happy Canada Day my dear Canadian friends!

Today there are 2 reasons to celebrate. The obvious being that it’s July 1st and so we get to show off our pride about living in this amazing country! I am Canadian….and SO proud of it! I woke up to sunshine this morning and have lots of fun stuff planned with the family today. It’s going to be great fun!  I wish you all a safe and fun filled Canada Day! xo

The second reason to celebrate is that July 1st brings the launch of the new 2010-2011 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. That’s right! As of today, you can browse the new catalogue online HERE.

Want a hard copy of the catalogue for yourself!? Book a private class with friends, join a stamp club or join my team of Sunflower Papercrafters to get it for FREE!

I can also ship one to you, anywhere in Canada, for $15. Email me to order yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment