NEW CLUB starting February 2011!!! Email me for more info :)
Stampers' Technique Club…free technique night with friends while buying stamps on a budget!
A Stamp Club is where a group of 5-6 stampers commit to spending a certain amount over 6 months to help each other achieve hostess benefits and learn new techniques at their monthly club-members only class.
As a club member you will receive:
1. Current Idea Book and Catalogue ($11.95 value)
2. At least $20 in free product (when you are the hostess).
3. At least one free exclusive Hostess stamp set (when you are the hostess).
4. A free class of 2 cards each month (including 2 technique samples and instructions) and use of my tools, punches, stamp sets and The Big Shot (die-cut machine) for 6 months!
1. Commit to placing a $35-40 order (before S/H + tax) a month for 6 months at our club class.
2. Submit your order and payment to me before club class if you can’t come to class.
3. Bring your own adhesive, bone folder and scissors.
All Stamp Club members commit to the following:
I understand that the commitment will be for 6 months, so that each member will be able to be the hostess for a month, and therefore will be eligible to receive free stamps and hostess benefits.
I agree to have a wonderful time, learn lots of new things, and most of all, to develop my love for stamping.
Don’t worry if you don’t know 5 people, I can put the club together and place you with 5 other interested stampers…one might even be me!
We will meet once a month and create 2 cards together. If you are unable to attend, just have your order and payment to me by the class date and I will have the card materials and instruction for the 2 cards ready for you when you pick up your order. It’s that easy!
Interested? E-mail me now!