Saturday, January 23, 2010

Leadership 2010 Recap

Wow! I can't believe that I have been home from Leadership for over almost 2 weeks already.  I am still on such a high!
This was my first Leadership, actually it was my first Stampin' Up event.  And all I have to say is WOW! WOW! WOW! You really don't know what it's like to be part of Stampin' Up! until you are attending one of their events.

What is Leadership Conference? When Stampin’up! demonstrators gather, great things happen. That’s certainly the case at leadership conference. Demonstrators with growing downlines are invited to attend a two-day event filled with ideas. Sessions focus on leadership skills, management methods, and opportunities to build your business.

As with any Stampin’ Up! event, attendees participate in swaps, sharing ideas, and stamping! In addition to the priceless information and motivation, leadership conference participants receive a conference program, an exclusive designer bag, lunch both days, and an exclusive stamp set that will be available in our latest catalogue + more surprises….

Throughout our 3 days, I got the opportunity to do some wonderful make and takes, see some WOW! demonstrations (and demonstrators!), attend business classes and get tips, make new friends, meet the wonderful Shelli (Co-founder of Stampin' Up!) and spend time with some awesome gals! Here are a few pictures to highlight my week...


Part of the Phoenix Convention Center


Me in front of the Main stage


My stamping girls!
(back row from left to right) Martine, Jacynthe, Maggie, Marlayne, Cindy and  Kim
(front row): Myself and Tracie










We ALL (1000+ demonstrators attending Leadership!) received this stamps set called Elements of Style.  It's from the Summer mini coming in April.  I can't wait to play with it!  The above card with the butterfly is a Shelli creation.  Isn't it beautiful?  Love her vintage style!!!

These are pictures of one of our served lunches! That's right! They spoiled us rotten and they fed us too!

Lastly, here is a picture me with Cindy, Tracie and Maggie in the hotel lounge having a late night drink!


The wonderful gals that I got to spend the week with all said that this was by far the best Leadership event. How lucky was I that it was my first!? The bar is set pretty high now!
Shelli has not announced next year's Leadership location but you can be sure that I am  planning on being there!

Does this sound appealing to you? Would like to join me next year?  There has never been a better time to join my team.  Customers who join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration not only get 15% off the Starter Kit, but also a FREE stamp set from any of our current catalogues (up to a $56.95 value)!

Click here for more info on becoming a demonstrator.

Don't hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions! I would love to have you as part of my team!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment