I would love to share a few of the things YOU can look forward to as a demonstrator:
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator You Get:
1. To enjoy 20% instant income on all purchases (that's an instant 20% savings)
2. To earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases and customer sales
3. Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
4. To receive our full color Stampin' Success monthly magazine - great tips, techniques, samples
5. To host a Demonstrator only website that allows your family and friends to shop online from you 24 hours a day
6. To attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator events - Convention, Regionals, and special events just for my direct recruits.
7. To know about specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed
8. To earn extra income for holidays or to help out in these economic tough times
9. Support from Stampin' Up! with support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop
ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
10. To enjoy the perks on your terms - as little or as much as you like - what days of the week, how many days of the week - what types of events
11. Credit for your personal purchases - anything we purchase as Stampin' Up! demonstrators counts toward our low $400 quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program
12. To receive the catalog and minis mailed to you FREE throughout the year
13. To enjoy hostess benefits and income - as Stampin' Up! demonstrators we are allowed to be our own best customer and receive all the perks of being a hostess AND a demonstrator.
14. To enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business - wouldn't you love to write off travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
15. To be recognized for your efforts of sales, recruiting and promoting
16. Flexibility in how you generate sales - home parties, catalogue parties, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product - Stampin' UP! provides multiple streams of income - there is no one way to generate income from sales of product - find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
17. To see the new Catalogue and each Mini Catalogue First
18. To take advantage of Demonstrator only bulk buy items
19. Have access to shares, information and advice on your business and SU products from other demonstrators that are part of the Inkredible Canadian Stampers.
20. My support - I know I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself - whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness, I will be there for you!
I know that you will have fun, make new friends and never pay full price again as demonstrator. I also know that anything is possible when you are in control of your destiny.
Let me help you on the path to making Stampin' Up! be what YOU want it to be. I would love to have you on my team!
Contact me today to find out how easy and rewarding, being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator can be. From hobbiest to a career demonstrator, the choice is yours.
Email me with any questions you may have at RoxiesPaperCreations@gmail.com
JOIN TODAY - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/roxanedesjardins/join
Stampin' Up! Starter Kit:If you're wondering what comes in the Starter Kit, look below. The Starter Kit provides a wide assortment of products to help you as you begin your Stampin' Up! business. For $269 you'll receive product and business supplies valued at over $466--just look at all that is included!
And to add scrapbooking to your business, the Stampin' Memories add-on option is a great choice for those who want to more fully showcase Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Memories line.
The Starter Kit, created exclusively for new demonstrators, contains Stampin' Up! essentials you'll need to get started in your new business, including:
Five complete stamp sets
A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
Five Classic Stampin' Pads
Stampin' Scrub and Mist
Rubber and craft scissors
Business forms and tools
Have any questions? Email me today!
What have you got to lose!?!