Sunday, July 11, 2010

Upcoming Classes Using All New Stampin' Up! Products

Hi folks! I am back from a very wonderful and relaxing week at the cottage with my family during what has been a record breaking scorching hot week here in Ottawa!  We were so happy to be by the lake.  I don't usually post pictures of my boys here but these are just too cute not to share;




While at the cottage, I took some 400 plus pictures so I really need to get going on some scrapbooking.  I will create a few pages with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! and will post them soon.  Check back for those....

Having had some relaxing time away from my stamps, I am ready and eager to get stamping with all of you! I have just updated my class schedule for the months of July and August.  You can check it out all the details HERE.

Here are the details of classes in the next couple of weeks;

Monthly Card Class
Thursday, July 15th, 7:30pm – 9pm - RSVP by July 12th
At this class, you’ll make 5 beautiful and simple cards with products from the new 2010-2011 catalogue!
COST: $15 for class or FREE with a $25 order placed that day.
(Demonstrators can attend for $10)
Bring a friend I’ve never met and get $5 off your next class!

Birthday Card Stamp-a-stack
Wednesday, July 21st, 7:30pm – 9:30pm - RSVP by July 18th
Who doesn't need birthday cards? Get a jump start on your upcoming birthdays! In this class you will make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). There will also be other greetings available for your cards.
COST: $30 for class or FREE with a $50 order placed that day.
(Demonstrators can attend for $20)

Stamp of the Month Card Class
Tuesday, July 27th OR Thursday, August 12th, 7:30pm-9:30pm
RSVP by July 13th
Each month, a different featured stamp set will be used to make 4 beautiful cards. For the month of July, we will be using the Friends Never Fade stamp set. You will also receive half a pack of the Greenhouse Garden Designer Paper.
COST: Pay $40 for clear-mount* OR $45 for wood mount stamp set & class
              Pay $20 for the class only
*If you do not already own a clear block, I can order one for you at an additional cost of $11.50 + s/h & taxes


Please RSVP before July 13th to ensure that you receive your stamp set on time for the class. Payment must also be received by July 13th.
Accepted methods of payment: Cheque, cash, email transfer or Paypal (a $1 fee applies)


Have a splendid week and stay cool! 
I will be back tomorrow with previews of some cards that we will be making on Thursday,









No comments:

Post a Comment