Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sparkly Medallion Christmas Card

So with Halloween come and gone, I am back at making some Christmas cards.  My stamp clubs are making 2 different ones this week and I have a Christmas Card class tomorrow night.  Want to join us!? I still have one spot.  Click here for the details!


This is definitely one of my favorites!  I absolutely LOVE the medallion stamp.  Did you know that it's the #1 seller in the 2009-2010 catalogue?  I love how it is so versatile. 

In this card, I stamped it with Whisper White Craft ink and then heat embossed it with iridescent ice embossing powder.  Absolutely divine!!!

The colors are definitely not traditional ones.  I used 2 of the new SU! In Colors; Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.


Have a closer look....

This week I will be posting a new Christmas card every day so make sure you check back in for some ideas.

Want to sign up for a class!?  Have a look at my Class schedule HERE!








Hope you have all had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment