Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beautiful and Easy Christmas Cards!

Today I am posting 2 cards we made at my Christmas card class last Thursday.  I had a great group of ladies and we had so much fun, and made beautiful cards!

The first is an ornament card using the Season of Joy stamp set (#110384).  I love this set because it has so many images.  It allows you to make a variety of Christmas cards using the one set.  A very good buy!!!


Here the rectangular shaped stamp  with all the Christmas greetings was used.  I inked in Old Olive classic ink, cleaned off the "Tis the Season" and then colored it with my Real Red marker.  I stamped it on a piece of Very Vanilla and then punched it out using my 1 3/4" circle punch, then sponged the edges. Adhered it with some dimensionals to another piece of Very Vanilla, added a bow and drew a string with a Chocolate Chip marker.  The Designer paper used on this card is the Merry Moments DSP.  I also used the Scallop Edge punch (#112091) to add some detail.  This punch is on SALE until November 30th!!!

On the second card, we used the Serene Snowflakes stamp set (# 115438 in the Holiday Mini).


I love using stamps on a background to make my own designer paper.  The snowflakes were stamped in Versamark, Whisper White Craft ink and Night of Navy classic ink on a piece of Brilliant Blue cardstock.  Then the edges were sponges (my favorite thing to do to add depth!) in Night of Navy.  On this card, I used the gorgeous White Organza ribbon (# 114319) and the Greeting from All Holidays (#114916).






Just click on SHOP NOW at the top right corner!






No comments:

Post a Comment