Sunday, November 29, 2009

Announcing a NEW Monthly Card Class!!!

Starting next month, I will be hosting a card class were you will be making 6 cards each month. The class is FREE with a $25 purchase that day or pay a flat fee of $15.
I am so excited about this! I know that we are going to have so much fun! For more details, visit my class schedule HERE.

Here are 2 of the cards we will be making on Tuesday, December 8th.



This card was inspired by a Tammy Fite creation.  You can see her card HERE.










I CASED this card from the very talented Jan Tink!








Speaking of classes, I still have spaces for my Tags Galore Class on December 16th! 
Pay $29.95 for the class, which includes the Sparkly and Bright stamp set (a $22.95 value).  So really, it's like getting this class for FREE.
Or you can choose to pay a flat fee of $20. More details HERE.

Registration deadline is December 1st
(so that the supplies are delivered in time for class)
so email or call me today :)

Here are some of the tags that we'll be making, including one of the "special" tags made with the Ornament punch! Tomorrow, I'll show you a cute Reindeer Tag!



Don't forget, Online Extravanganza ends tomorrow!

Have a great Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment