Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Good 'til the Last Scrap" Card Class Sample & Catalogue Pre-order

Hi folks!

I received my new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue in the mail on Friday and was inspired by one of the beautiful cards on the cover for one of my classes this week.  My "Good 'til the last scrap" class on Wednesday, June 16th will teach you how to use all of those designer paper and cardstock scraps.  We all know that we, papercrafters, have stashes of designer paper scraps or even full sheets that we have been hoarding! Time to put them to good use. : )

Supplies
Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts, Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Kraft (newly renamed Crumb cake), Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not quite Navy
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine, Top Note Bigz die, Lots of Tags sizzlit dies, Finial Press embossing folder, Scallop punch, glue stick, dimensionals, paper snips,

The new 2010-2011 Idea Book & catalogue is absolutely beautiful!  Stampin' Up! have really outdone themselves...again!  If you would like a copy of your own, here is how you can get one;

1 – Place an order of $50 or more from June 1st - June 30th and get a FREE copy
2 – Book a workshop and get a FREE copy
3 – Pay $5 and pick up your copy at my home OR pay $15 and I will ship one to your door! (anywhere in Canada )

This year's catalogue is a full 16 pages longer! Just think--16 additional pages filled with new and exciting products for you to enjoy!

Catalogues will be ready for delivery around Jul 1st.  Email me today to pre-order yours : )
_____________________________________________________________

I still have some spaces available for my "Good 'til the last scrap" class.  For all the details, click HERE.

Email me or call 613-800-2117 before Tuesday, June 15th to register!



Wishing you all a wonderful week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment