Stampin' Up recent announced that Watercolor Crayons are now available. These are a great coloring medium as they add texture and are easy to work with.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (W119887/C120633), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Crumb Cake (121030) and Garden Green (102272) Classic Ink, Regals (119803), Subtles (119802) and Neutrals (119805) Watercolor Wonder Crayons
- Paper: Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953)
- Accessories: Twill Tape (119970), Jumbo Pewter Eyelets (108432), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023), Sponges (101610)
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Top Note (113463), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Modern Label Punch (119849), 2 ½ Circle Punch (120906), Blender Pen (102845)
- Real Red
- 4.25 x 5.5 for card base
- Crumb Cake
- 4 x 4
- Very Vanilla
- 4.25 x 5.5 for stamped images
- Stamp image in desired ink.
Color with Blender Pen and Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
- Cut Top Note out of Real Red using the Big Shot.
- Cut larger of the Scallop Squares out of Crumb Cake using the Big Shot.
- Stamp image in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and then punch out with circle punch.
- Color image in with crayons and blender pen.
- Sponge edges with Crumb Cake Classic Ink for a vintage feel.
- Attach Scallop Square to the Top Note using SNAIL. Layer colored image on top using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Garden Green Classic on Very Vanilla cardstock, punch with Modern Label and then attach to project using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Set eyelet using Crop-A-Dile and tie knot with twill tape.
- Add glitter underneath the girl using the 2-Way Glue Pen.