Affordable tins can quickly become great packaging for smaller holiday gifts. These are magnetic spice tins repurposed for gift packing with a few little embellishments.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Paper: Baja Breeze Cardstock (111352), Cane Candy Christmas Designer Series Paper (No longer available – any other paper will do!)
- Accessories: Glue Dots (103683), Sticky Strip (104294), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Victoria Crochet Trim (118481)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Northern Frost Decorative Strip (120901), Snowflake Punch (119852)
- Other: Magnetic Spice Tin (from Big Box Store)
Both of these tins had a magnet on the bottom which was quickly removed with some scissors.
- Using Big Shot create snowflake from Baja Breeze cardstock.
- Attach to top of tin with glue dot and top off with rhinestone.
- Tie crochet trim around lid of tin.
- Cut strip of Designer Series paper to fit on tin. Attach using sticky strip.
- Punch snowflake from Baja Breeze, attach to lid with glue dot. Top off with a rhinestone.