This week learn how to line your envelopes! This may seem like a simple thing but it adds a finishing touch to your handmade creations!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Bright Christmas (W121678/C121318), Christmas Collage (121179)
- Ink: Soft Suede Classic (115657)
- Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Soft Suede (115318), Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper (117159)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls (119247), Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons (121002), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Old Olive Striped Grosgrain (115618)
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- 8.5 x 5.5
- 3 x 4 for stamped background image
- Scrap for greeting
- 3.25 x 4.25 for matting stamped image
- 5.75 x 3 for envelope
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 5.75 to 3. You may need to trim a hair off the 5.75 inch side to make it fit into the envelope.
Lick flap and slide Designer Series Paper into envelope.
- On the front it will look like this. Trim off overhang with paper snips.
- Fold along crease with bone folder. You can keep it shut with SNAIL or Dotto.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- Ink up Christmas Collage background stamp with Soft Suede and stamp on Crumb Cake.
- Attach stamped panel to Soft Suede mat with SNAIL.
- Attach ribbon in behind panel, and then attach ribbon and panel to card as shown.
- Stamp greeting in Soft Suede on Crumb Cake cardstock and punch with Decorative Label. Attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Trim edge of ribbon as shown and then top off with a Very Vanilla button using a glue dot.
- Add pearls to bottom right of stamped image.