With every new catalog, it is fun to see what new products are available for the Big Shot. The Holiday Mini included a number of new products, including the super cute Candy Wrapper Bigz Die (120890). It will make a perfect stocking stuffer, table favour, or wrapping for a tiny gift this holiday season! It's important with this die that you read the instructions that come with it and fold along all the score lines before you put it together! It takes a minute to "get" the idea, but once you do, these go together in a snap!
Step by Step Directions
- Fold along all score lines, and ensure you fold them backward and forward. Assemble using Sticky strip to hold together and then twist.
- Stamp "Dec 25" on Whisper White in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink and punch out with Decorative Label. Stamp "do not" greeting in Blushing Bride Classic Ink and punch out with 1 inch Circle Punch.
- Attach Dec 25th greeting to assembled box with SNAIL. Attach do not greeting with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Tags Til Christmas (W120847/C121169)
- Ink: Blushing Bride (119786), Cherry Cobbler (119669)Classic Ink
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler (111348), Blushing Bride (119796), Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Accessories: In Color Glimmer Brads (121005), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System(113439), Candy Wrapper Bigz Die (120890), Northern Frost Decorative Strip (120901)