Thursday, April 8, 2010

Heartfelt Words Delivered in Beautiful Spring Cards

For those of you who know me personally, you already know that these last few months have been trying for my family.  Sickness has been in our house since November.  Stomach flu, cold flu, ear infections...you name it, we got it this winter...multiple times!  It's been hard on the kids, especially my 18 month old, but we knew that it would run its course and be done.
 
Then two weeks ago, my wonderful father-in-law passed away unexpectantly.  The hardship of the past few months now seemed minimal compared to this.  As you can imagine, his passing has been very difficult for all of us.  We are finding comfort in all the wonderful memories that we shared with him to help us get through these difficult times.  I want to thank my family, friends as well as my customers for their kind thoughts and words of encouragement.  *Hugs*

For obvious reasons, I have not stamped in a while but did want to share some beautiful hand made cards I received.

This card is from my wonderful friend Tracie.  She made these beautiful tulips using the XL Bird Punch from the Occasions mini catalogue.  Isn't that clever!? I don't know who came up with the idea initially but these tulips have been all over the web. Some in bouquets, some in vases... all very cute!





This card was made by the sweet Marlayne.  The Medallion stamp is one of my go-to stamps.  It is so versatile that you can use it for everything!  Check out my class schedule for details on an upcoming class this month, using the Medallion stamp.

I plan on spending some much needed time in my stamp space tonight.  It is my therapy of choice *smile*

I hope to share some of my own projects with you soon : )
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment