Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1, 2, 3…it’s FREE

SALE-A-BRATION ends on March 31st!
Don't missed out on some great specials!!!

Just a little reminder that I’ve got not 1, not 2 but 3 specials on until March 31st! Don’t forget that with every one of these specials, you get FREE stuff !

Here are all the details:
1. "I want it ALL" kit
Don't miss out on this fabulous deal. If you'd like to take advantage of the Starter Kit discount...you only have until March 31st, so don't wait too long! Not only do you have 2 kits to choose from and you get 15% off AND a free stamp set of your choice from Stampin' Up!......

As a BONUS, for the remainder of the month...if you purchase one of the starter kits from me, I'll give you a Sale-A-Bration stamp set for free!

Want to join and buy one of the kits? Click HERE and enter "roxiescreations" as the password. I'll send you the stamp sets in the mail if you are not local. (No commitment needed)

Love to SAVE?
Click here to check out how much you SAVE


2. Big Shot Sale
Don't miss out on this fabulous sale on the perfect tool for die-cutting and texture tool!
Take advantage of my personal March special AND get to attend my free Big Shot Club classes!

Pick 2 embossing folders for FREE when you purchase the Big Shot before March 31st!


3. $1000 Catalogue Workshop Event
10 Individuals are required to participate in this Catalogue Workshop Event, gather orders of $100 and you are in the drawing for FREE STUFF!!! For all the details click HERE.

To purchase any of these specials, email me at RoxiesPaperCreations@gmail.com or call 613-800-2117

I will be placing an order at 6PM on March 31st!


No comments:

Post a Comment