Monday, October 12, 2009

Give Thanks Card

Happy Thanksgiving everyone (to my Canadian friends and family that is!!)

Here is a card I made with my Stamp Clubs this month.  I used the "herringbone" technique.  You can find some tutorials on the internet for this technique.  It's actually quite simple and great to use up all those little bits and pieces of designer paper or cardstock.  All you need is some scrap paper and some double sided tape (such as carpet tape).  Clear tape is best.


I just love the colors used.  I chose them based on the Autumn Traditions Designer Paper; Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Soft Suede and Elegant Eggplant.

The pumpkins were made using the wide oval punch and 1 inch circle punch.  I added a little piece of folded ribbon to make the stem, did some sponging on the edges and voila!  Too cute!

Live in the Ottawa area? Want to learn new techniques to make beautiful cards like this? Sign up for one of my Stamp clubs starting in January, or better yet, get 5 or 6 of your friends together to make up your own. Every month, a different member gets the hostess benefits (one stamp set and at least $20 of FREE products).



Contact me today for more details!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend with friends and family!









Stamps: Holiday Best
Cardstock: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard
Paper: Autumns Traditions Designer Paper
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, 1" circle punch, Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, double sided clear tape, More Mustard Stampin' write marker, Soft Suede stampin' write marker, Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment