Monday, May 25, 2009

Inspired by Nature

Good Monday morning!

I don’t know about you but my weekend was crazy busy and this week will be no different! I have so many things going on this week but it’s all very exciting! I will have more details for you as the week progresses.

So, with that said, just a quick post this morning. I wanted to show you a card that I made for a workshop that I hosted at Judy’s last month. I love how the colors look together and this card is great for just about any occasion!
Here it is:

Recipe: Inspired by Nature stamp set, Riding Hood Red cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Tangerine Tango cardstock, Red Riding Hood classic ink, Chocolate Chip classic ink, Close to Cocoa classic ink, 5/8” striped Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot die-cut machine, Top Note die, Beautiful Butterflies die, eyelet border punch, 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter.


For the butterfly, I cut it out using the Big Shot and the Beautiful Butterflies die and then sponged Red Riding Hood ink and Chocoloate Chip ink all around the edges. I then added glitter, to the edges, using the 2 way glue pen. Here is a closer look:

The Red Riding Hood and Tangerine Tango are part of the 2008-2009 In Colors. I plan on using the In Colors as much as possible in the coming month. All inks, card stock, and accessories featuring an In Color will retire on June 30th! If you love them, make sure you contact me to order them before they are gone. I know that I will be stocking up for sure!

Well that’s it for now! Will have lots to post this week so make sure you visit again!
Have a great sunny day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card!
    I really need to get the butterflies die.

    ReplyDelete