If you are looking for something a bit different to make this Halloween, try out these easy Halloween-themed water bottle hangers! There's a little pocket on the front to put a package of Crystal Light or something similar. This version of the project features Wicked Cool (W118738/C120600) from the Idea Book and Catalogue.
Step by Step Directions
- Cut Rich Razzleberry cardstock to 2.75 x 11.
- Score at 3 inches, and then flip over and score at 8 inches. Fold along score lines. One score will have the cardstock flipping up, and the other will be the one that hangs on the bottle.
- For the bottle hanger part, take the 1 3/8 Circle Punch and push it in all the way – this will centre it for you top to bottom. Be sure to Centre side to side and then punch.
- Flip up other panel and secure sides using Mini Glue Dots to create a pocket.
- Cut Old Olive Cardstock to 2.5 x 2.5, and Whisper White Cardstock to 2.25 x 2.25. Stamp images as desired. Above the Web is Basic Grey, the Boots are Rich Razzleberry and Spooky is in Old Olive.
- Adhere stamped panel to Old Olive piece with SNAIL, and then attach to bottle holder using SNAIL. Top off witch's boots with rhinestones.
- Stamp bats on top portion of hanger in Rich Razzleberry Classic to create a tone on tone effect.
- Punch three bats using the Bitty Bat Punch out of Basic Black. Adhere to hanger using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: Basic Grey (109120), Rich Razzleberry (115658), Old Olive (102277)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730)
Rhinestones (119246), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Tools: 1 3/8 Circle Punch (119860), Bitty Bat Punch (119279)
This project can easily be adapted for multiple occasions – birthday parties, girls night out, and more. You could also clean out the bottles and fill them with candy, and cover them with Designer Series Paper for a fun twist on this, and then add a message into the front pocket of the holder. Or make a fun holder for a bottle of apple cider or wine this holiday season.
To shop for any of these products, visit my store HERE!
THIS MONTH ONLY I've earned through Stampin' Up! a free expedited shipping upgrade on all orders. So that means online orders too! Place your online order and Stampin' Up! will ship the order to you with quick shipping!