Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet Scoops Dazzling Card

Wow! How does life get so busy, that I run out of time to post? I just enjoyed a wonderful weekend with my hubby and boys. The weather was beautiful here in Ottawa so we spent lots of time at the park as well as getting some gardening done. Oh! I am so tempted to plant some flowers but I think it may be smart to wait another week or so. After all, we did get a little snow here last week!!!

On to some stamping… I have stamped quite a bit in the last little while.  Today I want to share the two cards that we made at my Sunflower Papercrafters team meeting last month. I love getting together with the girls so that we can share the projects that we have created.

We used some products from the new Summer mini catalogue. Have you seen it? It features some cool new products such as builder wheels and Smooch Spritz. Want a copy of your own? Email me your mailing address and I will put one in the mail for you today! (I can deliver anywhere in Canada!).

On the first card, we used this set that I earned for free from a challenge that was thrown to us at the Phoenix Regionals. It’s called Sweet Scoops. Is this not just darling!?


Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Scoops
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, So Saffron
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink,
Accessories: Hugs*, Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 2 way glue pen.
*Occasions mini item: no longer available for order

The second card, we made using stencils. These are great for making quick and beautiful cards. Plus, they are inexpensive too! You can find this stencil set called Elegant Décor Trio Stencil (#118262) in the Definitely Decorative brochure. There are three stencils for $12.95!

This card was inspired by a card that CEO Shelli Gardiner made, at my fellow demonstrator and friend, Kim’s Workshop of a Lifetime. You can see here card HERE.


Supplies
Stamps: Define your life
Ink: Close to cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Ivory naturals
Paper: Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Distress tool, Color Spritzer, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, stampin’ sponges, button latte,
Elegant Trio Décor Stencils

My Sunflower Papercrafters meet every month – you can join us too! Become a demonstrator before the end of May and receive two FREE technique DVDs (2007-2008 and 2008-2009 Workshop Wow DVDs)! Not to mention the discount on great products and the opportunity to earn money doing what you love! There are 2 great starter kits. Ask me for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment