Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanks PPA & Tags Class samples

Just a quick post today!

I have been so busy that I completely forgot to post this.  I want to say thanks to the ladies over at Pals Paper Arts for picking my card in a challenge a couple of weeks ago.  (see PPA button on right side of my blog!)

I had so much fun just creating it!  I will be playing again, that's for sure!  A big thank you as well to all of my friends, family and fellow demonstrators for all of your sweet emails and comments.  Like a fellow demonstrator said  "It sure puts a smile in one's day!".

Here are a  few pictures of the tags that we made at the tag class on Wednesday.  This was my last class of the year!



Check out my classes and events schedule to see what's coming up in January!



No comments:

Post a Comment